[ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode

From: PJ Weisberg
Subject: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:57:07 -0700

On Friday, July 8, 2011, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

>> He meant GNU ELPA but he said the name of Tom's archive.  You could
>> tell from the context which one he meant, but if you need to tell from
>> the context, that is proof that the names are not clear.
>
> All the other alternatives are lousy; that's life.

I have a feeling that not too long after Emacs 24 ships with support
for GNU ELPA built in, people will be calling them "elpa" and "Tom's
original elpa".

GNU ELPA, Tom's ELPA, and Marmalade (http://marmalade-repo.org/) all
seem to be instances of the same type of thing.  I don't know what you
would call that thing, other than an "Emacs-lisp package archive".

--

-PJ