Feature freeze

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Feature freeze
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:03:27 -0400

> But... a formal announcemente about which state are we just now and
> when do we <em>expect</em> to release the first pretest tarball would
> be welcome.

OK, so to clarify:
- We started the feature freeze on July 1.
- The freeze is somewhat progressive/soft and we hope to harden it by end
  of July.
- The first pretest will come out as soon as we don't have enough bugs
  open to keep us busy (more or less).  How long that will take after
  the hard feature freeze is not yet determined.

        Stefan