Policy for documentation of ELPA

From: Evgeny M. Zubok
Subject: Policy for documentation of ELPA
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:25:03 +0400

Hi,

I have written documentation (an initial version) for one of the ELPA
package. The source is the texinfo file. I see that auctex provides the
documentation as exported .info file along with Postscript and PDF in
./doc directory. Muse also provides the .info file. No package that
provides source of documentation (texinfo files, PostScript diagrams and
figures, etc). What is the current (if any) policy for documentation?
Should the package also contain sources, just in case if someone want to
improve the documentation?