Re: Compilation warnings in cc-mode.el

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Compilation warnings in cc-mode.el
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:04:49 +0000

Hello, Eli.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 01:10:56AM -0400, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> I see a few of these when compiling today's bzr:

>   cc-mode.el:158:1:Warning: (lambda nil ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'

I've had a quite long look at the source code, but can't figure it out.
I've fixed another bug in that area, though, so thanks for drawing my
attention to it.  :-)

I'm not altogether sure what that warning means.  Mostly, a (lamda ...)
isn't quoted at all, surely?  Presumably there's been a change to the
byte compiler to cause these warnings.  But there're 9 of them.  I would
have expected 7 or 14 (one or two for each CC Mode).

I'll carry on looking at this for a wee while.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).