Re: display-buffer-alist simplifications

From: grischka
Subject: Re: display-buffer-alist simplifications
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:07:13 +0200

Juri Linkov wrote:
So when I hit the "compile" key I want the second frame to open unless
it is already open and I want the compilation output go to this frame.

Plus, when I click on a compilation error line, I want this file being
shown in the first frame, replacing whatever there is.

What do you except should happen when you delete the first frame
and click on a compilation error line in the second frame?

Why should I delete the main frame when I still want to browse
errors?

--- grischka