Re: bidi-display-reordering is now non-nil by default

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: bidi-display-reordering is now non-nil by default
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 22:33:49 +0200

Mind you, I don't know anything about bidi, but I'm just throwing this
out there.  Feel free to ignore.

Would it possibly, perhaps, make sense to switch off the bidi paragraph
detection stuff if (get major-mode 'mode-class) eq 'special?  These
modes aren't meant for editing (generally), so perhaps that might solve
some problems.

Or not.  :-)