Re: Memory leak due to bidi?

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Memory leak due to bidi?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 13:29:09 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, James Cloos <address@hidden> writes:

SM> BTW, this problem is new: I've been running with bidi-display-
SM> reordering set to t for more than a year now and the problem only
SM> appeared in the last couple of weeks.

> I can confirm that.

> My build from 2011/06/07 did not have this bug.

> My build from 2011/07/23 does.

Could you check the versions before and after my changes for
char-table handling?

2011-07-07  Kenichi Handa  <address@hidden>

        * character.h (unicode_category_t): New enum type.

        * chartab.c (uniprop_decoder_t, uniprop_encoder_t): New types.
        (Qchar_code_property_table): New variable.
[...]

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden