scroll-bar and large glyphs

From: joakim
Subject: scroll-bar and large glyphs
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:28:37 +0200

I normally never use scrollbars but I thought that I'd have a look to
see if the xwidget branch somehow destroys them anyway.

So I enabled scrollbars and opened a large webkit buffer. Naturally it
doesn't work, scrollbars are not proportional to viewport/buffer
size. Scrolling using normal buffer movement commands works as usual.

For large images scrollbars seems to work although a bit weird(not the
fault of my branch I think)

Anyhow, if someone can offer a hint to where to start debugging the
above vague problem description that would be great.
--
Joakim Verona