Re: Reminder about feature freeze

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: Reminder about feature freeze
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:06:03 +0200

On 2011-08-20 21:12, Chong Yidong wrote:
Deniz Dogan<address@hidden>  writes:

So as I understand it we are now in the feature freeze.  I have a
minor addition (feature) for rcirc that I'd like to push.  It adds the
option to fill according to window width or a user's custom function.
See the attachment.

Is it okay to push this to trunk?

I'd rather not make an exception for this kind of thing.  Anyway,
filling to window width sounds like it will cause problems if the buffer
gets shown in a different window; using something like visual-line-mode
might be better.

Yes, you are right, but currently people have the option to fill to frame width in this imperfect manner, so I figured it would be even more useful to fill to the window width.

Anyways, got it!  Thanks.