Re: display-buffer-alist simplifications

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: display-buffer-alist simplifications
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 17:35:44 +0200

> This involves a simple re-factoring of your code:

Looks good.  If you or anyone else wants to code something in this area,
please go ahead.  I won't be able to code anything in the next days.
I'm currently tormented by a tooth and it's not yet clear whether I'm
going to kill the tooth or the tooth is going to kill me.  My Mengeleian
dentists are so far trying to preserve the tooth ...

martin