Re: Abort when creating frame

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Abort when creating frame
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:23:29 +0200

> ... or put a breakpoint in Finsert_file_contents, which
> load-with-code-conversion eventually calls, and see why that fails.

Fine.  I now know what happens but don't understand why.  I'm running
the debugger from an older emacs and `insert-file-contents' loads
uni-mirrored.el from the directory of _that_ emacs.  This also explains
why I see the abort only when running under gdb.  If I run gdb from the
new emacs, the debugged emacs starts as expected.

Thanks for helping so far, but I suppose something must be fixed here.

martin