Re: Segfault in vertical-motion

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Segfault in vertical-motion
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:10:59 +0300

> Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:12:25 +0200
> From: martin rudalics <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden
>
>  > Perhaps send me that mode with some simple recipe to see the crawling,
>  > maybe there's something I can do about it.
>
> You probably wouldn't understand it.  I wrote it years ago and can
> hardly remember a thing when looking at it.

I'm not really interested in the mode itself, but rather with what it
does to display engine.  So I will be looking at this at an entirely
different level than you seem to think.  At that level, it is not
important for me to understand what the Lisp code does, just what
display feature it uses and what that does to redisplay.