Uhm... weird frame behaviour

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Uhm... weird frame behaviour
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:14:58 +0200

This is odd.  The first time it happened, I thought I had hit the wrong
keys.  And then it happened again.

Ok, this is one of these nebulous bug reports, which is why I didn't
report it as a bug.

What happens is this:

I usually have two frames open when using Gnus and fixing bugs.  One
frame for reading mail and one for fixing bugs.  :-)

Two times now, when sending the email with `C-c C-c', that frame has
disappeared.

I'm not able to reproduce it reliably at all.  Out of the 20 mails I've
sent within the last hour, only two have resulted in the frame
disappearing.

Has anybody else seen anything like this?