Possible new display bug

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Possible new display bug
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:36:09 +0200

I'm not filing a bug report, because I don't have a test case.

But recently -- the last day or so -- I'm sometimes seeing windows not
being updated, especially if they have images in them.  The symptoms are
that if you have a buffer that is a window-and-a-half long, and you're
looking at the first window-full, and then `down' to scroll down, the
portion of the window that's after the end of the buffer doesn't get
updated at all.  The pixels just remain the same.

I'm not able to reproduce it reliably, but it's happened like ten
times.