Bottom right corner color bug with e24 and color-theme

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Bottom right corner color bug with e24 and color-theme
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:18:20 -0400

In Emacs 24 the bottom right corner remains white after a color theme (the pre 24 variety) is loaded, which can look out of place in themes that do not have a white background. The corner is not updated to the correct color until the window is resized or the minibuffer grows to more than one line.

I think this has to do with the e24 change from always having a scrollbar even if it's only one line and useless to removing the oneline scrollbar.

I'm not sure if it's something emacs should fix or if color-theme.el can be changed to fix it.i
Scott