Re: Sound in Emacs

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Sound in Emacs
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 09:01:18 +0200

address@hidden skrev 2011-10-03 23:04:

And we also of course have EMMS. The thing, though, is that it is pretty
seamless to just use an external binary to play the sound, unlike having
to start an external binary to watch an image. So my vote would be on
improving EMMS.

If you just are out to get a more fancy beep, starting a new external binary for every beep may not be so seamless.

        Jan D.