Re: Emacs pretest 24.0.90

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 24.0.90
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:27:26 +0200

>>> Is there a Windows build available via HTTP?
>>
>> ping.
>>
>> The last Windows build published by Sean was from 2011-09-19.  I haven't
>> found a
>> build for the pretest.  Is there one (available using HTTP)?

Here's my recipe again, with a couple of fixes (in steps #0.3 and #2):

0. Prerequisites:
0.1. Install bzr (if you are going to pull the sources from a bzr branch).
0.2. Install mingw (with the msys package).
0.3. Create a file "mingw-console.cmd" with the content described in [a].

1. Get the sources you want to build from ("bzr pull" or your favorite way).
2. Invoke the "mingw-console.cmd" script (to open a console where
we'll run the following commands).
3. run "cd C:\emacs\trunk\nt". [b].
4. run "configure --without-xpm --without-png --without-jpeg
--without-tiff --without-gif".
5. run "make bootstrap". [c].
6. run "make info". [c]
7. run "make install". [c]