Re: Building Emacs on Windows with MinGW+MSYS

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Building Emacs on Windows with MinGW+MSYS
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:09:52 +0900

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> Downloading a single GnuWin32 package is much simpler.

Is gnuwin{32,64} generally the recommended way of getting unixy
utilities on windows these days...?

[I don't have a windows machine usually, but I did download the win8
demo, which I can run in a VM, and was thinking of trying to use it for
porting some stuff to windows...]

-miles

--
"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're
just making him madder and madder." -- Homer Simpson