Re: Wrong file locations in nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.xcodeproj

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Wrong file locations in nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.xcodeproj
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:56:38 +0200

Hello.

Chong Yidong skrev 2011-10-17 16:47:
CHENG Gao<address@hidden>  writes:

Just found out some errors in nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.xcodeproj file.

File        Referenced Dir      Actual Dir
md5.h       src/                lib/
point.h     src/                does not exist in Bzr souce
strftime.c  src/                lib/
md5.c       src/                lib/
filemode.c  src/                lib/

Is this file autogenerated or hand-written?  (I have no idea what it
does.)

It is the definition file for Apples XCode IDE. I didn't know Emacs supplied one. I think this should be removed from Emacs, it is just a pain to update, not to mention handling different XCode versions.

Emacs should after all be hacked in Emacs :-).

        Jan D.