Re: Forms for assignment

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Forms for assignment
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:21:49 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

thanks for your answer,

Thorsten <address@hidden> writes:

>> Please discuss possible contributions to org-mode on the dedicated
>> mailing list: https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode
>
> I did last night, announcing the new ob-picolisp.el.

Oh, sorry I missed that.   I wasn't sure you were the same Thorsten.

> Actually, I followed the instructions to obtain the FSF forms I found on
> the Emacs website (cited in my first mail). I did not want to post to a
> news group, but rather send a private mail to the FSF office, asking for
> the assignment forms.

I will send you the assignment form in a private email.

> Maybe you should change that instructions? Why discuss this stuff in
> public?

I cannot change anything on the Emacs website, please ask the GNU
webmasters.

> Will they send me the forms now, or do I have to take more action?

You can fill the form I will send you and wait for the FSF Copyright
Clerk to process this.  Remember the clerk is alone in this job, so
please be patient.

--
 Bastien