Re: smtp crap

From: chad
Subject: Re: smtp crap
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:48:35 -0700

On Oct 26, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Drew Adams wrote:
>  This is nothing but a regression - reporting a bug with `emacs
> -Q' has never been a problem in past releases.  Why burden and confuse users
> now?

I have personally seen dozens, of emacs bug reports sitting stuck in local mail
queues, with the user having no idea that the bug never made it beyond the
local workstation.

I am not the only one to report this kind of problem.

This type of configuration is (as near as we can tell) at least as common now
than it was then.

This has been mentioned several times in the various discussion threads.

*Chad