gtk narrow scrollbars (no trough)

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: gtk narrow scrollbars (no trough)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:06:12 -0400

Is there a way to change the width of gtk scrollbars in Emacs? Or better yet, have them respect the .gtkrc?

I've changed the slider-width and trough-border in .gtkrc which makes my scrollbars narrower in everything but Emacs. It appears that regardless of .gtkrc the scrollbars are the same width, and though it will make the slider narrow, it will still use the extra space as trough, even if you set that to 0 in gtkrc.

Scott