bzr: does a commit message get propagated from a branch?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: bzr: does a commit message get propagated from a branch?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:33:59 +0000

Hi, Emacs.

I have a bazaar repository bound to savannah, S, just like everybody has.
>From this repo I have made a branch, B, ...., and committed changes, with
commit message L in this branch.

I now want to merge my changes from B into S (and thence to savannah).
Do I have to do anything special for my message L to get to S?  Or do I
just have to "bzr merge".

Or do I have to repeat the commit message L when merging back to S?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).