Re: More noticeable version of (message)

From: chad
Subject: Re: More noticeable version of (message)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:44:37 -0700

This looks like it's designed to markup the *Messages* buffer only; is
that correct? I was going to suggest to the OP that, especially when
in fullscreen mode, he consider arranging to have a (emacs) window
showing *Messages* by default, but decided that it was a case of
telling the user to change to match the program. If you have already
automated the process of ``keep a few lines of *Messages* visible all
the time'', that might be useful beyond nXhtml users.

Thanks,
*Chad