appt-disp-window raising frame toggle patch

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: appt-disp-window raising frame toggle patch
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 22:25:47 -0400

Currently if you use the display window method with appt it will also raise the frame in your window manager. I didn't like this as my keyboard focus kept being taking so I added a custom variable to toggle this. Attached is a patch. If anyone knows a simple way for me to eliminate raising in this function on my system until (if) this patch gets applied please share.

Thanks,
Scott