MH-E 8.3.1 to follow Emacs 24.1 release

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: MH-E 8.3.1 to follow Emacs 24.1 release
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:40:09 -0800

Hey MH-E developers,

In the post-freeze period, the Emacs folks are fixing typos in the
documentation and comments. I'd like to thank them for their attention
to detail.

However, this means that the released version of MH-E (8.3) is now out
of sync with what will be in Emacs 24.1. I've updated the appropriate
files, but will wait until the actual Emacs release to complete the MH-E
8.3.1 release process to allow for additional changes.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/