How come emacsclient --create-frame doesn't understand -geometry?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: How come emacsclient --create-frame doesn't understand -geometry?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:54:47 +0100

This is probably a stupid question, but when I start emacs I can use the
-geometry option to specify the size and position of the frame created.

If I create a new frame with emacsclient --create-frame I can't use
-geometry (and get a puny little window in my setup):

  /usr/bin/emacsclient: unrecognized option '-geometry'

How come?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "That's one of the remarkable things about life. It's        Adam Sjøgren
  never so bad that it can't get worse."                 address@hidden