Re: Windows' "split status"

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Windows' "split status"
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:07:21 +0200

> From: Nix <address@hidden>
> Emacs: resistance is futile; you will be assimilated and byte-compiled.
> Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:00:30 +0000
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden,
>       address@hidden
>
> I thought this was documentation for Lisp developers, not for Emacs
> maintainers.

It's both, actually.  There's no other place to look for documentation
of Emacs internals except the ELisp manuals, because the comments
never tell enough.  When you want to change some complex piece of
code, and look for a comprehensive documentation of its contract, the
ELisp manual is the only place you can find something close.

But I don't think this invalidates your point.