Re: `declare-function' and compiler warnings.

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: `declare-function' and compiler warnings.
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:50:20 -0500

Jay Belanger wrote:

> I recently noticed that compiling `calc.el' results in a compiler
> warning: "the function `math-zerop' is not known to be defined".

I also can't reproduce this. AFAICS, there are no compiling warnings
when bootstrapping any calc files, so I don't think you have anything to
worry about.

Since as you say math-zerop is autoloaded, I don't see how you can get
this warning. Perhaps you happened to compile with an incomplete/messed
up calc-loaddefs.el. Unless you can reproduce in a clean build I would
forget about it.