Precompiled Emacs binaries, where are the sources?

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Precompiled Emacs binaries, where are the sources?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:03:27 +0100

Hi,
Where can I find the sources for the precompiled Emacs binaries in
<ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/>, e.g. for the 24.0.91
pretest? The README file points to the parent directory ...

| * IMPORTANT LEGAL REMINDER
|
|   If you want to redistribute any of the precompiled distributions
|   of Emacs, be careful to check the implications of the GPL.  For
|   instance, if you put the emacs-23.1.91-bin-i386.tar.gz file from
|   this directory on an Internet site, you must arrange to distribute
|   the source files of the SAME version (i.e. ../emacs-23.1.91.tar.gz).

... but looks like all sources have been deleted from there, except for
the newest one (24.0.92).

Ulrich