Re: C-g crash in C-x C-f (OSX Lion)

From: René Kyllingstad
Subject: Re: C-g crash in C-x C-f (OSX Lion)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:00:50 +0100

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 01:22, Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12/16/11 13:11, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> I don't know enough about the NS build and the code in nsselect.m to
> reason why this could happen.

A few weeks ago I looked into doing static checking for the
NS build and found so many errors that I ran away.  Some of
the errors may have been false alarms, but the first couple that
I looked at seemed real.  The NS build needs a lot of work
(by someone who knows what they're doing) before it'd be
anything I'd want my daughter to use, if I had a daughter.

You could of course check in the Mac port, and just forget the NS port ever happened :)

-- René