RE: update to zoom-frame.el for emacs-24?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: update to zoom-frame.el for emacs-24?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:08:11 -0800 (PST)

> I'm using zoom-frame.el to bind font resizing to
> S-mousewheel, which acts like many modern window apps.
>
> But on 24.0.92, I see:
> enlarge-font: Symbol's function definition is void: frame-update-faces
>
> Suggestions?

My crystal ball tells me you are using library zoom-frm.el (not zoom-frame.el),
and that requires library frame-cmds.el, which does use `frame-update-faces'.
But it uses that function only for Emacs releases before 21:

 (when (< emacs-major-version 21) (frame-update-faces frame))

So you seem to be using an old copy of frame-cmds.el (and perhaps zoom-frm.el as
well?).  You can update to the latest here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/frame-cmds.el
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/zoom-frm.el