Re: Patch to bookmark.el

From: Matthias Meulien
Subject: Re: Patch to bookmark.el
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:03:44 +0100

> Sorry -- I don't know what happend, but I only ever got one version from
> you (as far as I know), which is the one my patch was based on.

Don't be sorry; I have many troubles with the ethernet card of my laptop
and won't be surprised if the mails I sent to you were not sent at
all...

Here are log files and patches. Note that header-line.patch is the
result of a diff against the latest pristine bookmark.el; But
dedicated-faces.patch was made after header-line.patch was applied to
bookmark.el. Tell me if you are expecting anything else.

Have a nice day,
--
Matthias