Re: C-g crash in C-x C-f (OSX Lion)

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: C-g crash in C-x C-f (OSX Lion)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:34:49 +0900

>>> I am not a GNUstep user.  I hardly have the time to test Emacs on
>>> GNU/Linux these days!

YM> So, what was your impression on the GNUstep port when you tried it
YM> some time ago?

> I was not able to set up the basic GNUstep at the time and gave up.

So, your declaration of preference for the NS port to the Mac port
with respect to GNUstep was nothing based on your actual experience.
That's rather surprising to me.

When others say the similar thing next time, maybe I should ask their
experience of the GNUstep port before taking their words seriously.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden