Re: Emacs 24 semantic C++ completion problem

From: Vyacheslav Gonakhchyan
Subject: Re: Emacs 24 semantic C++ completion problem
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:05:11 +0000

I suppose semantic-c-reset-preprocessor-symbol-map hook(in bovine/c.el) is removed before I change semantic-lex-c-preprocessor-symbol-file.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM, David Engster <address@hidden> wrote:
Vyacheslav Gonakhchyan writes:
> It seems that requiring 'semantic/bovine/c too early fills
> semantic-lex-c-preprocessor-
> symbol-map with initial values. So it's not working that way.

symbols and also adds those from c++config and sys/cdefs.h). However,
you should still be able to add further files without problems. If that
doesn't work, it's a bug.

-David