Re: GnuTLS for W32

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: GnuTLS for W32
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:26:15 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> I hope your wireless connections are encrypted on the network level,
> then (mine are).  GnuTLS will encrypt only some of the traffic, but
> not all of it.

With all the attacks on wifi security being revealed weekly, I would
consider wifi-level encryption a moot point now.  If you don't do
end-to-end encryption now (i.e. TLS), and you use wifi, then it's likely
that someone who's really interested can probably listen in to whatever
you're doing on the network.

Sort of.  :-)