Re: gnutls for lose32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: gnutls for lose32
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:28:43 +0100

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 14:09, Carsten Mattner
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Is the intent to hide or deny the existence of Windows?

And do not forget all the references to "MS-DOG", which I personally
find both infantile and a bit insulting. If denying any supposed
positive inference in "win32" merits such effort, fighting the
negative connotations of that particular idiomatic use of "dog" would
be even worthier, as dogs are quite wonderful creatures (recent
archaeological findings have pushed the estimated domestication of
wolves into dogs back from 12,000 to 30,000+ years, so we've been
friends time enough to start showing them some respect...).

    Juanma

(Sorry: I cooperate with a rescue org specializing in saving Spanish
Greyhounds, which quite likely are the most abused breed in the world,
and see dogs disrespected and brutalized almost daily. I'm touchy in
all things dog.)