RE: gnutls for lose32

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: gnutls for lose32
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:05:27 -0800

> And do not forget all the references to "MS-DOG", which I personally
> find both infantile and a bit insulting. If denying any supposed
> positive inference in "win32" merits such effort, fighting the
> negative connotations of that particular idiomatic use of "dog" would
> be even worthier, as dogs are quite wonderful creatures (recent
> archaeological findings have pushed the estimated domestication of
> wolves into dogs back from 12,000 to 30,000+ years, so we've been
> friends time enough to start showing them some respect...).
>
>     Juanma
>
> (Sorry: I cooperate with a rescue org specializing in saving Spanish
> Greyhounds, which quite likely are the most abused breed in the world,
> and see dogs disrespected and brutalized almost daily. I'm touchy in
> all things dog.)

Love it.  I think it was the following documentary that pointed out the
possibility that humans might never have moved beyond hunter-gatherer to settled
agriculture and animal domestication were it not for dogs.  If true, that's
pretty important!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/dogs-decoded.html

 - Drew, whom no one on the Internet can tell is a dog