Problem with bzr updated sources from today (Jan 3rd, 2012)

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Problem with bzr updated sources from today (Jan 3rd, 2012)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:35:32 -0700

Hello,

I just pulled the bzr sources and I'm having a major problem.  It seems
to be releated to splitting windows and is visible in when using gnus,
or just splitting windows in the current frame using the keyboard. I get
the message "window-total-size: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-specpdl-size'"
at first, and then later "window-total-size: Lisp nesting exceeds
`max-lisp-eval-depth'".

I have this problem when running with emacs -q as well. Version reports
"GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1...".

The max-sepcpdl-size message also comes up when I try to auto-complete
M-x version from a freshly started emacs -q.

--
Burton Samograd