Included libraries in the Windows binary distribution

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Included libraries in the Windows binary distribution
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 00:55:08 +0100

There's been a lot of discussion about including libgnutls with the
Emacs binaries, and I'm obviously all for that.  But nobody has
mentioned libxml2.  I'd rather like to have that included, too, so that
people can read HTML in Emacs.

So what are the "guidelines", if any, about what libraries get included
in the binary Windows builds?