Re: Mac OS-compatible ports

From: Dimitri Fontaine
Subject: Re: Mac OS-compatible ports
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 14:09:28 +0100

Christian Lynbech <address@hidden> writes:
> I use Emacs on OSX everyday too, and I use gnus as my one and only way
> to read mail, and it works quite well for me (except I am experiencing
> some issues with w3m after upgrading my laptop to Lion). This is emacs24
> using the trunk version and upstream gnus.

With Emacs24 and gnus and flyspell, on macosx, Emacs gets slower and
slower to the point that if I want to edit medium to large size C files
(more than 6k lines, say) I need to restart Emacs.

I've been told flyspell usage is what makes emacs slower and slower on
this system but didn't have anytime to spend on that yet.  It would be
awesome to see the problem fixed though :)

That's the only problem I have here and basically “I live in Emacs”.

Regards,
--
dim