Simple fix to font-encoding-alist

From: Jae-hyeon Park
Subject: Simple fix to font-encoding-alist
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:25:54 +0100

Hello,

may I draw your attention to an old bug that I reported?

The problem is that cursor movement slows down if one uses a bitmap
Korean font in the ksx1001 encoding.  This still happens with the
pretest 24.0.92.  I attached a patch that adds one line to fontset.el.
I think this fix is simple enough to be incorporated into the pretest.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Jae-hyeon