Emacs pretest 23.0.90

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Emacs pretest 23.0.90
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 12:05:32 +0800

Emacs pretest 23.0.90 is now available for download via FTP, at the
following location:

 ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.3.90.tar.gz

This is a pretest for a planned Emacs 23.4 release, which will fix the
security flaw in EDE reported on emacs-devel a few days ago.  It also
fixes many other bugs in Emacs 23.3, but contains no new features.

Please help give this as much testing as possible over the next few
days, as I hope to make the Emacs 23.4 release from this if no
significant problems are found in this pretest.

Please send me an email reporting success or failure on your build
platform, and report bugs that you find via M-x report-emacs-bugs, or
email address@hidden  For questions, email address@hidden

Thanks.