indentation of functions inside flet

From: egnarts-ms
Subject: indentation of functions inside flet
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 02:50:46 -0800 (PST)

Function definitions established by "flet", "flet*" and "labels" are not
aligned (indented) the same way as those established with usual "defun".
Instead, certainly, they are indented according to what the function name
specifies, like the following:

(flet ((some-func (a b)
                        (* a b)))
  (body-form-1)
  (body-form-2)
  ...)

In most cases function names (like "some-func" in this example) do not have
the "lisp-indent-function" symprop attached, and even if they happen to
have--that is also not what we want.

So it would be nice if Lisp mode indented such function definitions like
defuns.  I wonder, has anyone cared about this before me (I'm sure someone
has) and are there any improvements to the Lisp mode available ?

(I managed to introduce a change to "lisp-indent-function" function which
does the job, but I'm not sure whether my patch can be considered a decent
one.)