Re: [patch] add "underwave" face attribute

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [patch] add "underwave" face attribute
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:50:19 -0500

> I would love to see this merged in Emacs so -- if everything is
> alright -- what's the next step?

The feature sounds good, I'll let others judge the implementation
quality, but I have one issue with the "user interface": do we really
want to let faces specify underline and underwave separately?
Maybe another approach is to include it as an additional value
for underline (which can currently be either a boolean or a color name,
so we'd have to extend the set of value so as to be able to specify
shape and color separately).

        Stefan