Re: CL package serious deficiencies

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: CL package serious deficiencies
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 01:29:58 -0500

    RMS> * CL is ugly.  It is not well integrated with the rest of Emacs Lisp.

    The second part seems to me to be a circular argument.  It could be
    better integrated; but it will not be as long as it is not acceptable.

Maybe we are miscommunicating.  The ugliness I am talking about is in
the specs of these functions, not the implementation.  The specs of
the CL functions don't fit in well with Emacs Lisp.  This isn't
something that could be fixed with more work on the code.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation