Re: need help with certificate bundles for ALL the platforms Emacs suppo

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: need help with certificate bundles for ALL the platforms Emacs supports (was: GnuTLS invasion of Emacs published))
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:53:13 +0200

> From: Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:16:16 -0500
>
> I need a list of possible cert bundle locations on all the platforms
> Emacs supports, or methods to retrieve them.  Please send to me directly
> or follow up here.  The assembled list will help me greatly.
> [...]
> W32 doesn't seem to have a system cert bundle and getting it from any
> specific browser is unreliable, but any suggestions are welcome.

I think you are wrong about that.  Where did you get this information?

Can you show me an example of a "cert bundle", i.e. what kind of
directory hierarchy, if any, is there, and what files can one find
there?  Examples of how files are named and their contents will help.
I need this to compare with what I think is a cert bundle on my
Windows box (if I'm not mistaken).

TIA