Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r107264: shr.el (shr-rescale-image): Allow view

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r107264: shr.el (shr-rescale-image): Allow viewing large images.
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:03:46 +0100

Andy Moreton <address@hidden> writes:

> It would help that porpose if it had some documentation:
>
> max-image-size's value is 6.0
>
> Documentation:
> Not documented as a variable.

How odd.  I could have sworn that that variable had a doc string
yesterday.

And now it does again!  I tapped `C-h v' on that variable, and got what
you got.  But now when I try again I get this:

max-image-size is a variable defined in `C source code'.
Its value is 6.0

Documentation:
Maximum size of images.
Emacs will not load an image into memory if its pixel width or
pixel height exceeds this limit.

If the value is an integer, it directly specifies the maximum
image height and width, measured in pixels.  If it is a floating
point number, it specifies the maximum image height and width
as a ratio to the frame height and width.  If the value is
non-numeric, there is no explicit limit on the size of images.

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Sent from my Rome