Re: `report-emacs-bug' prompting rework

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: `report-emacs-bug' prompting rework
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:01:42 -0500

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:57:02 +0100 Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> wrote:

LI> Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:
>> Ping?  Anyone interested in getting this going?

LI> The main objection last time was that someone would have to maintain the
LI> HTTP submitting interface somewhere on gnu.org, and nobody seemed
LI> particularly thrilled by that task...

I said I'll write and maintain the... thingy.  It should be hosted on
FSF machines, though.  I don't want my servers to be a critical part of
the GNU Emacs project :)

It needs a machine with a web server that can do PHP, some kind of
persistence layer (MySQL, SQLite, etc.), and working outbound mail
service to the bugs mailing list.

I could use the GNU ELPA server, where I already have access.

Ted