Bazaar access problems with Savannah

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Bazaar access problems with Savannah
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:31:23 +0100

I'm having problems with branching Bazaar repositories on Savannah. I can successfully branch e.g. lp:nxhtml but not Emacs.

Here are some examples that work and don't work:

d:\repos\emacs>bzr branch bzr+ssh://address@hidden/emacs/trunk
bzr: ERROR: Unable to connect to SSH host bzr.savannah.gnu.org; Unable to connect to bzr.savannah.gnu.org: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

d:\repos\emacs>bzr branch bzr://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/trunk
bzr: ERROR: Connection error: failed to connect to bzr.savannah.gnu.org:4155: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

d:\repos\emacs>bzr branch lp:nxhtml
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".
Branched 834 revision(s).

D:\repos\emacs>telnet bzr.savannah.gnu.org 22
Connecting To bzr.savannah.gnu.org...Could not open connection to the host, on port 22: Connect failed

D:\repos\emacs>telnet bzr.savannah.gnu.org 443
SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.9

I can also access http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/ through my web browser with no problems.

Any ideas? I've turned off all Windows Firewall features and the firewall in my Internet router, but nothing seems to help.

Deniz